Friday, October 30, 2009

You're Never Too Old To Wear a Tutu!

What girl doesn't want an excuse to wear a tutu? Spirit week gave them the perfect opportunity! We made tutus for the girls in their school colors. They were so excited to get to wear them to school.
Gorgeous! Brittany, Ravyn & Kaycie

I took this picture of Kaycie the other night before she went to a fireside. She went and bought herself a new dress...after all she is a working woman! She looked stunning!
I love this picture too. Bill is so handsome! And Isabelle was happy with how her pumpkin turned out! For those of you who are super observant and noticed the hospital band on Bill's wrist, he is OK. He has been having persistent chest pain for a few weeks and finally went to the emergency room this week. They ran him through a battery of tests lasting two days, which is why he came home and kept his hospital band on. So far everything looks good. His heart is fine, good and strong. The problem: He is still having chest discomfort. We are still awaiting some of the test results back, hoping for some answers next week.

Is October over yet...?



2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Oh my.... I thought it was one of those bands you get for waiting in line (I thought maybe Kaycie made him get in line for Twilight-2nd bomb!) "} Glad his heart is strong... could it be just nerves from living with 2 teenagers?

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Well there it is........ i checked your blog i just kinda scanned over the typed part that day....... I lvoe you bill so glad to hear your ok!!!!!
p.s you still should have called and told me something like that.... goodness gracious!