cute pics. tell kaycie she is totally lame and tell ravyn she looked amazingly stunning. Tell izzy i love her and miss her and give bill a big wet one from me!! Love you guys
Hi Diann. This is Chelse Nelson. I don't know if you remember me...it has been a really long time since we were in the same ward and I was over at your house almost every day! I just spent the last couple of hours reading your blog. Thank you for being such a great person. Your strength and spirit warms my heart. And I love how much you love the children in China. Your little Isabelle is beautiful. I can tell that you take after your parents, who I loe dearly. I also wanted to say thank you for the influence your family had on my life while I was growing up. I was so blessed to be so close to Kassidy in hgh school. Thank you for your family.
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
2 comments:
cute pics. tell kaycie she is totally lame and tell ravyn she looked amazingly stunning. Tell izzy i love her and miss her and give bill a big wet one from me!! Love you guys
Hi Diann. This is Chelse Nelson. I don't know if you remember me...it has been a really long time since we were in the same ward and I was over at your house almost every day!
I just spent the last couple of hours reading your blog. Thank you for being such a great person. Your strength and spirit warms my heart. And I love how much you love the children in China. Your little Isabelle is beautiful. I can tell that you take after your parents, who I loe dearly.
I also wanted to say thank you for the influence your family had on my life while I was growing up. I was so blessed to be so close to Kassidy in hgh school. Thank you for your family.
Post a Comment