Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be kind to someone this week!

It's Random Acts of Kindness week this week! February 11 - 17 to be exact :) I know I am always so grateful when someone does something nice for me: holds the door for me, has a kind word , even something as simple sharing a sympathetic smile when I'm having a tough day can really cheer me up. So I am going to participate by purposefully trying to be kind to someone every day this week. And NOT just my kids ;)I'd love to hear ideas and if you've done something kind for someone, please leave a comment and share your story... I can use all the inspiration I can get!

1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

ok.... I am going to take on this little challenge. First i have to think up a really good idea, then i will report back!!!!!