I have been tagged, and very politely I might add!
Thanks Sara!
How long have you been together? almost 4 years
How long did you date? 3 months
How old is he? 49 (but remember 50 is the new 40)
Who eats more? Bill eats more, but I eat more often.
Who said "I love you" first? Bill said it first; I was about a week behind him.
Who is taller? Bill
Who sings better? Definitely Bill! He has a great voice! He had the lead in Promised Valley a few years ago.
Who is smarter? Bill is incredibly "book smart," but I have more common sense. (which might not be demonstrated by the fact that I know he will read that!)
Who does the laundry? I do. Bill has NO time!
Who does the dishes? Ravyn and Kaycie do the dishes (Isn’t that what we have kids for?)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Diann
Who pays the bills? Bill does. He has a great system.
Who mows the lawn? Bill enjoys mowing the lawn, even though with our tiny yard he doesn’t even break a sweat!
Who cooks dinner? Diann,. When Bill says he will cook that means we will go out. Needless to say we like it best when Bill cooks.
Who is more stubborn? Bill would say I am, and I would say he is .
Who kissed who first? Bill kissed me, very unexpectedly.
Who asked who out? Bill. He asked to fly out and see me for a weekend after we had talked on the phone for a couple of weeks. (...remember, we met on line)
Who proposed? Bill proposed to me in the Sacred Grove!
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? With a "yours, mine and ours family,"our social life usually is with our children.
Who has more siblings? I do, with 5. Bill has 2
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither. We are a great partnership.
Who are you tagging? Dallys, consider yourself tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love it Diann. I also love the pics and hearing about your wonderful daughters.
Thank you! Look at my blog. I posted my "tagged" questions
love you
Post a Comment