Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!





Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Valentine’s Day! What’s not to love? It is filled with chocolate and flowers, and everything is pink and red!

I know many people just consider it a Hallmark holiday, but I don’t care. I think it is a magical time to show your love to your family and those around you!

When the girls were little I made them cute matching Valentine’s Day sweatshirts. I offered to do it again this year, but strangely they quickly declined the offer. So they got cute socks instead. (They can’t take away ALL of my fun!) My sweet Husband bought flowers for all of us. I only got a picture of Isabelle since the girls were out when he brought them home.

I wanted to tell my sweet husband thank you for the total surprise he brought for me! Along with my flowers I got the most beautiful ruby necklace and matching earrings. It's no wonder I love this holiday! Seriously though, I love you Bill. You are the greatest! Thank you for everything!
OK for those of you who are getting sick with all the sap, this is for you:
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just had a dream that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's Day. What do you think it means?"
"You shall know tonight", he said.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it. She found a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams".
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

I would have worn a sweatshirt mom! Bill-you are too sweet. What a great husband you are! (brownie Points)
Happy Valentines to all of you in Seattle. I miss you and i want you to know that i love you so very much!!!!
Love always Dallys

wandering nana said...

I can't believe the 2 girls where cute when they were little too. I loved the picture and I can't believe they didn't want sweatshirts... what's wrong with them! I loved your story. You are a cute couple, and what a nice guy.