Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just life...


Not a lot happening lately, just a lot of little daily things (life stuff) I thought I would share a few pics...

First of all...
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I hope that this day and this year brings much happiness, good luck,and fortune to everyone. Our family will be celebrating at a few upcoming parties for Families with Chinese Children in Seattle. (I will share pics when we have them)



Bill has been out of town and Isabelle was so thrilled to have him back last night!


They sat and played together all night.
(Bill is such a great Daddy!)


Move over Hillary! Kaycie is the real leader! Kaycie was chosen to attend a multi High School leadership meeting today. This is her all "Marinered Out" for the fun day.









This has become a bedtime ritual (thanks to Bill). When Isabelle gets her PJ's on she has to wear her bottoms on her head first!

2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

What cute sisters i have. I miss all of you so much. Looks like Isabelle was really excited to see her daddy. That is so sweet!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

wandering nana said...

Congratulations Kacey. A future president in the making!!