Saturday, March 15, 2008

All is right with the world again...

Today Kaycie and Ravyn are flying back to SLC for a sister reunion. Dallys is flying from Texas to SL on Monday. So the girls will have a few days together to do "sister stuff."
They are all so excited! The only one missing is Isabelle and they are all begging for Kaycie and Ravyn to bring her on the plane as their carry on. Maybe next year. She will be there in spirit this year.
Have you ever seen four more beautiful or fun girls? I know I am a bit biased but they are the best of the best!
Have fun girls!!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Such beautiful girls. It really makes me miss mine. Only 2 live in the same city now, the other 3 are in different states. I love to listen to them talk when they all get together. We miss your girls when they are not here. :(

Chelle said...

I second Nana's comments - we miss your girls! I love the collage you put together - all of your daughters are beautiful. I hear they planned some great things for their little reunion, including several visits to Zoopa. Hope everyone has a great time!