KAYCIE I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!! YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THIS. YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING SOFTBALL PLAYER ( YOU GET IT FROM ME) IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOVE DALLYS
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
5 comments:
KAYCIE I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!! YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THIS. YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING SOFTBALL PLAYER ( YOU GET IT FROM ME)
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
LOVE DALLYS
Wahoo Kaycie, that's awesome! Great job!
Way to go Kaycie! Why didn't you say anything. Keep up the good work and let me know when you have a game and I'll come and cheer.
I 2nd "nana". Why didn't you tell us last night?? Congratulations. I want a copy of your schedule so I can pick a game to come watch you play.
WOW!!! I'm so excited for you. What an accomplishment!!!!
Post a Comment