Monday, March 10, 2008

Our weekend...(The Good, the Bad, and the Oh So Sweet!)

The Good
Saturday morning Bill and I went to the Seattle temple. I think we snuck in on a singles ward session. Since we were the only married couple in the room we got to be the witness couple. It was wonderful and just what we needed after a really tough week!



The Bad
This is what we were paying Friday for gas. It has gone up ten cents in some places already. The local news said it is expected to go up thirty cents this months. Yipee!!! :(


The Oh So Sweet...
Saturday night we were sitting in our bedroom playing with Bill's new toy (his iTouch) when we heard Isabelle behind us say, "Amen." When we turned around to see what she was doing we saw her sitting on the floor folding her baby's arms, helping her say her prayers. It doesn't get much sweeter than that!

1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

What a sweet little angel. That just warms my heart. She is so precious. Tell her Dalla loves her and give her a big mooch!!!
I love you guys
Love dallys