Friday, March 7, 2008

Strange but loveable?...

"Mom said if we did this for too long our eyes would stay this way."




WOW! Your volume shampoo works great!


"How do I look?"



Our sweet baby love...
These are just some random shots I took of Isabelle yesterday. She is so much fun and so sweet. We love watching American Idol with her, she sings along and claps. That is what she and Kaycie are doing, in the picture where she is doing Kaycie's hair. There is endless, "girl" fun at our house!




2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

That picture of Kaycies hair is the funniest thing i have ever seen. And isabelle is so dang cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her!
That was a great post. Loved it!!
love dallys

wandering nana said...

Okay, so what is different about the girls faces? They always have the pucker lips.... jk :D