We all made it home safe and sound. It is always fun to go out of town, but it is always nice to get back home!
While the girls were in Utah...
This is Kaycie while she was in Salt Lake, with our grandaughter Alexee. She is so sweet and has the most beautiful eyes!!!
Kaycie had to take a picture of this tribute to her latest heart throb, American Idol's David Archuleta.
Here is the gang: Kaycie, Ravyn, Dallys, & Kassidy
Bowling in their lucky socks...?
Meanwhile in Florida...
While the girls were away, Isabelle and I decided to play:) We hopped on a plane and went with Bill on a business trip to Florida. This picture is of Bill when he came back to our room to do some work on the computer. Isabelle quickly jumped up on his lap to do her work. She is always trying to be like her Dad.
Bill and Isabelle enjoying the beach .
Isabelle loved hanging out on the Boardwalk at Hollywood Beach! She would wave and blow kisses to everyone who would walk by.
While Bill was hard at work, Isabelle and I hung out poolside.
It was fun to see Isabelle play in the pool. She has come so far! When we were in China she was afraid of the pool. In Florida she had a lot of fun splashing and playing in the water.


2 comments:
We missed you all too. So much fun to see the sisters having fun. I loved the pictures. One question... do Kaycie and Ravyn wear theri lucky socks during baseball season?
I had such a blast with my sister! I wish I could keep them with me all the time!!!
Post a Comment