Isabelle and I were sitting at the computer looking at pictures of Bill while we were waiting for him to come home from work today. There were so many great pictures and such good times that made us want to share some of them (the pics anyway) with you.Yes Bill, this is your life...
Just Kidding! (He would hate that!)
So we will simply share the pictures of him, and say how lucky we are to have him! He is an amazing husband, father, son and brother. But most importantly he is a great best friend!
I know, I know, get it out of the way and let's hear a collective, "Awwwwwwww!"
OK, now back to the sap...
Thanks Bill, We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:
The painted toenails is hilarious! I can't believe he let you take a picture. I painted my brother's big toenail when he was in about 8th grade and he just looked at me and said "I don't care, I'm just going to take a shower." Then about a month later he saw me removing my nail polish with nail polish remover and says "there's stuff that takes that off?! I've been hiding my feet in gym for weeks now!"
Boy I wish I had taken a picture. He probably would deny the whole story now.
Post a Comment