Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays. I love to see all the kids in their new easter clothes at church, I love easter lilies, chocolate bunnies, and white patent leather shoes. But more than any of that I love the hope that Easter brings, I love that my elder brother Jesus died and was resurrected, so that we may live again, together, forever as a family. I need that perspective, when we are missing our kids and grandkids and missing the easter egg hunt, or their easter outfit, or even the smallest milestone. I need to remember, we deal with our life circumstances and do the best we can and stay close despite the miles between us and we do this, knowing our Heavenly Father has a plan for us to be together forever as a family. I am so grateful for this gift and for this knowledge and most importantly for such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

I have such a beautiful family. My sisters are beautiful my mother is drop dead gorgeous and my step father is stunningly handsome.
BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see you guys
love you